[NBLUG/talk] Debian package dependency weirdness

Lincoln Peters sampln at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 2 19:28:01 PST 2003

Having gotten Synaptic to work, I experimented with this a little more.
I discovered that it is allowing me to install and remove packages as
usual, although it tries (and fails) to install libpisync0 every time.
As far as I can tell, the only problem (at least now) is a harmless
error message popping up after every apt-get operation.

I'd still be interested in figuring out how to get rid of the error
message, but it is no longer causing any problems (aside from an extra
mouse click when I use Synaptic).