Fwd: [NBLUG/talk] Web Hosting/Name Registry - Query

Scott Doty scott at sonic.net
Fri Dec 12 13:21:02 PST 2003

On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 04:57:46PM -0800, John J. Nouveaux wrote:
> I've been using GoDaddy for several years as the registrar for my
> domain name (and then having sonic.net provide the DNS servers for
> same). Cheap. Works. No complaints here.
>
> Can't help you on the web site hosting. I haven't taken the time to
> deal with my web site yet. Not a priority for me.

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that we here at Sonic.net are a registrar
(in conjunction with OpenSRS).  We're also about to roll out a $9.95 "value
hosting" service.

We're still developing it.  If people are interested, please email me off
list, and I'll get you the info just as soon as we have it hammered out.

 -Scott