[NBLUG/talk] Shuttle XPC N41G2 on Linux

Dave Rohling dave at cloverstornetta.com
Fri Dec 26 14:38:00 PST 2003

I ran into a similar problem trying to install SuSE on an HP with an Nforce
motherboard. I read probably the same things you did. Unfortunately I was
trying to install via FTP and couldn't get it to function correctly, so I
added a 3Com network card and completed the install. Then when it was
installed I removed the 3Com card, but couldn't get the drivers for the
motherboard and onboard ethernet to function correctly. I eventually gave up
and sent the machine back. Good luck, I'm curious how difficult it really is
to get it to function correctly.

- Dave