Got a weird one..

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Mon Feb 10 11:15:48 PST 2003

I just upgraded to the latest and "greatest" RPM of SpamAssassin (2.44-1 or
something).  I'm abusing it via procmail (.procmailrc below).  Now, it seems
to be removing the first character of every message that comes through it.
ie: in the first From: line, the 'F' gets clobbered..  Weird, no?

Postfix is my MTA on Redhat 7.2.  Using procmail 3.21-1.

---
.procmailrc:

:0fw
| spamassassin -t -P

:0:
caughtspam
---

Any ideas folks?  It's rather having to wade through the spam again.  SA was
catching about 95% of my spam (upwards a couple megs a day for our site).

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116