dual boot

Joseph McCarty jatlee at pacbell.net
Wed Jan 1 10:58:02 PST 2003

I have Win2k on my machine's SCSI drive.  I added an IDE primary master on which I installed RedHat.  Grub booted Linux fine, but not Windows.  Windows did not work right after the Linux install, even when I used CMOS setup to change the boot drive from IDE to SCSI.

The "Multiboot with GRUB Mini-HOWTO" differs from my situation in that the author is using one hard disk.  Also, he installs Red Hat first, and then Win2k.  I'm hoping to keep my Windows drive intact.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Joe McCarty