[lists@globalintersec.com: Re: OPENSSH REMOTE ROOT COMPROMISE ALL VERSIONS]

troy fryman at sonic.net
Mon Jan 6 13:16:32 PST 2003

Don't panic yet...

	From: Global InterSec Research <lists at globalintersec.com>
	As some may have gathered, the advisory recently posted by
	mmhs at hushmail.com was indeed a fake, intended to highlight several
	unclear statements made in GIS2002062801.

Enabling UsePrivilegeSeparation is still a good idea though...
Redhat never provided packages with that capability did they?

-ta

----- Forwarded message from Global InterSec Research <lists at globalintersec.com> -----