OT: Sonic T1/dedicated experiences?

Sebastian list at mindling.com
Thu Jan 9 10:36:12 PST 2003

Hey all,

I am a contented dialup/home-aDSL/webhosting customer of Sonic.net. I am
now considering setting up a T1 line at the office to Sonic, as our
primary net link. We currently have a Earthlink-T1, but their prices are
quite high.

Since this group is a veritable hotbed of Sonic faithful & family :) I
thought I'd post here in case anyone wants to tell me "NO! Don't do it
(because)..."

With Sonic's new datacenter/generator/etc I'm feeling confident in Sonic's
ability to provide good service, and frankly, I'd rather give Sonic my
business than anyone else out there.

TIA
Sebastian