kismet anyone?

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Fri Jan 10 17:22:26 PST 2003

I think my new Linksys WPC11 is prism3 but it still works.  I am using some
wlan-ng packages for RedHat8 based on version 0.1.16pre2.

What are you using for wireless drivers and tools????

http://prism2.unixguru.raleigh.nc.us/

It looks like Kismet initialization is happy, the wlanctl-ng initialization
seems to be the problem....

wlanctl-ng is part of the kernel-wlan-ng package on my machine.

--
Mark Street, D.C.
Red Hat Certified Engineer