[NBLUG/talk] [Fwd: Speaker for Windsor Senior Computer User's Group on Linux]

ME dugan at passwall.com
Sun Jul 20 00:01:02 PDT 2003

Hello NBLUG Members,

Have you ever wanted to contribute back to the Linux community, but did
not want to dedicate too much of your life to it?

Here is an 0pertunity.

Donna Crawford from the Windsor Senior Computer User's Group is looking to
find someone who knows about Linux and possibly Windows to speak about the
differences between the two and what advantages Linux may offer seniors.

If you feel like this would be something you would like to do, but feel
timid about doing it alone, I may be able to go with you, so long as I do
not have to drive and it takes place July 31-August 24 of this year, or
during the first two weeks of January 2004. (If I had more time, money and
a car, I would have done this on my own, but as a working student I have
none of these.)

Please contact me if this is something you would like to do. I can pass
you her e-mail address.

-ME