[NBLUG/talk] [job] Network Engineer / Admin, Sonoma County

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Jul 30 05:45:01 PDT 2003

First Linux job I've noticed lately that specifically says "Sonoma County"
in it, so I thought I'd pass it along.

I hope it's alright to post something like this to NBLUG's list.
Thx and enjoy!

-bill!

Dice URL:
  http://seeker.dice.com/jobsearch/servlet/JobSearch?op=1002&dockey=xml/e/5/e56581959766f3fb5af6fd9d9a333f00@activejobs0&source=3

Title:
  Network Engineer/Admin

Skills:
  Linux, UNIX, Windows 2000

Location:
  Sonoma County, CA

Job description:
  Challenging project for a network engineer/admin with fluent skills in
  Linux (preferrably Red Hat, Unix, and Windows 2000. Client is upgrading
  software company-wide and multi-location and needs a responsible, good
  communicating technician to manage some scripting for automation (processes
  and monitoring) and process documentation.

Contact for more information:
  Joshua Barlow
  STRADA Corporation
  50 Old Courthouse Sq