[NBLUG/talk] OT: Primes revisited

Steve Zimmerman stevetux at sonic.net
Fri Jun 6 17:54:01 PDT 2003

On Friday 06 June 2003 10:47 am, you wrote:
> Steve,
>
> You asked about getting the "primes" program.
> The Debian primes binary seems to run fine on Redhat 7.2 and 9.
>
> I stashed it here:
> http://www.frankb.us/stuff/
>
> primes is the binary and primes.6.gz is the man page.

I'm lost, but not terribly concerned about it.  I have that rpm installed
under which I see the "primes" program at frankb.us/stuff, but
when I go `whereis primes' I get the classic blank stare: `primes:'.
Think I might get that new Red Hat RPM book I saw in Barnes &
Noble.

As far as getting rid of the "vertical ellipses", I just meant those
annoying marks that go up and down the page.  I'm not trying to
"run" anything from the web site.

At any rate, I seem to have provoked a lot of interesting discussion,
so, rock on, babies!    ;-)
--
Steve Zimmerman