[NBLUG/talk] OT: Sorry. Want to chat?

Nadina nadina at sonic.net
Sat Jun 7 17:37:00 PDT 2003

I am still here, and I will be at the meeting on Tuesday.  I haven't had
time to do much on my Linux box because of the hours I work.  And at the
moment, being such a total newbie it's a little frustrating feeling like I
can't do anything!  I need to find the time to sit and read - I bought the
Red Hat 9 Bible.  I know nothing about Unix and have zero experience doing
any type of sys admin, so this all very new to me.  I am certainly fine with
command line, but I just don't know any of the commands yet!

I am excited that I finally have Linux up and running.  Now I just need to
learn how to use it.

Thanks for asking though!  Enjoyed the debate about dividing by zero, sorry
that you lost.  :-)

Nadina