[NBLUG/talk] arghh! I HATE it when that happens..

Steve srj at adnd.com
Tue Jun 10 01:10:03 PDT 2003

On Mon, Jun 09, 2003 at 09:23:43PM -0700, Mark Street wrote:
> Then install xine with yum
>
> yum install xine

I'm to lazy to go to the yum page =) Modems suck! heh.. Anyways
is yum a new package manager? Does
it solve dependencies? and run the compiler on the source?

I know I can answer all these questions my self by going
to their site, but to tell ya the truth.. my modem connection really
sucks, web surfing is painfull.. dsl will be here on friday =)

-Steve

--
----
      "Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment."