[NBLUG/talk] OT: Sorry. Want to chat?

Jennifer Tracy tiny_tyrant at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 10 09:21:01 PDT 2003

Nadina and ME,

Thanks for the reply.  Unfortunately I will not be able to make this one,
though I would love to see the inside of the O'Reilly offices, since I drive
past them occasionally to see clients.

Anyway,  I have a standing gym appointment that if I continue to bail on
will become an utterly useless membership to me and I am getting married in
September and would like to look nice for it. :-)

I try to make one of the meetings sometime this summer though.

Jenn