[NBLUG/talk] About the notes from kernel talk (postponed till Sunday)

ME dugan at passwall.com
Wed Jun 11 21:58:01 PDT 2003

Hello List members,

I must appologize about the delays in posting the notes from the
presentation. I'm in summer school and things are really busy right now. I
took this whole week off work to get things done.

Only another 8-10 hours of work needs to go in creating side notes (in
addition to the fixed presentation slides) and put them on the server.
I'll make time this weekend.

Expect to see a note by some time Sunday with links published on this list
and on our site's links page.

Sorry about the delays, :-(

-ME