[NBLUG/talk] SCO: IBM Suit Not About Linux?

troy fryman at sonic.net
Wed Jun 18 00:50:03 PDT 2003

It's not quite as simple as all that...

It's a complicated matter and SCO is (to say the least) not very
forthcoming with their evidence.

For more info on this than you probably care to digest
see:
 <http://twiki.iwethey.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/SCOvsIBM>

To follow the story as it develops, check out LinuxToday.com .
Interesting articles on this and other Linux related items are linked
from the front page throughout the day.

-troy