[NBLUG/talk] Senator Orin Hatch proposes..

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Jun 18 14:46:01 PDT 2003

On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 01:14:17PM -0700, Jim Bianchi wrote:

> 	I heard on KGO radio last night and this morning (Wed, 18 June) a
> report about Senator Orin Hatch proposing technological research into the
> developing of some method for 'totally destroying' a computer used to
> dload music from the internet (violating the copyrights).

Honestly, this is one of the most technically unfeasable (if only in the
fact that NOONE will want it) and stupid ideas, that I'm amazed ANYONE
is talking about it.

I guess maybe it has the humor factor. :^)  (Your e-mail was pretty funny...
I liked the part about grandma's cat not having anywhere to sit.)

But seriously... it's being discussed on the RADIO now?  Sheesh!

-bill!
(goes off to download some illegal _music_videos_, so that his computer
doesn't get blown up for having MP3s on it  ;^) )

--
bill at newbreedsoftware.com                           Got kids?  Get Tux Paint!