[NBLUG/talk] The Advantages of Linux

ME dugan at passwall.com
Tue May 6 11:50:03 PDT 2003

Our Installfests take place about 3 or 4 times per year (ideal).

We are looking to have another Installfest in September, but have not
finalized the date.

General meetings are not Installfests. General meetings include people
discussing Linux-related topics to us as a group. The next general meeting
will offer us information on how to run Linux on the Sony PLaystation 2.

Our next General meeting (Linux on the Sony PS 2) will be on May 13, 2003.

HTH,
-ME