[NBLUG/talk] wireless dreams... [was zaurus [again]]

Wyvern.Restaurants at sub.sonic.net Wyvern.Restaurants at sub.sonic.net
Tue May 6 12:03:00 PDT 2003

Does anyone know if there is wireless available in the vicinity of either Sutter or SR Memorial hospitals?  What about 121 Sotoyome?  Reason I ask is that I'm going in for
surgery and a month's rehab this summer, and it would be nice to have a laptop that I can keep in touch with.

Catherine de la Cruz