[NBLUG/talk] Hello

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed May 21 21:45:02 PDT 2003

On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 09:14:56PM -0700, ME wrote:
> Greg is our installfest coordinator, and he directed our last installfest.
> You'll probably hear an announcement from him in a few months as we get
> the specifics finalized.

For those in a hurry but willing to travel, LUGOD out here in Davis
has Installfests once a month on the 3rd Sunday of each month
(unless we have to cancel for some reason).

  http://www.lugod.org/if/

BALUG has Installfests down in SF and Oakland, alternating.
I'm not sure what's up with BALUG lately, though.  As of this morning,
their website STILL didn't mention last night's meeting, or what the
topic/speaker was! <:^(

  http://www.balug.org/

-bill!
(needs to make it out to more NBLUG meetings)

root at lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/
Linux Users' Group of Davis