[NBLUG/talk] The Wall.... is coming down...

Paul Larkin larkin at jps.net
Wed May 28 22:10:02 PDT 2003

Realizing that this may sound a little presumptuous, condescending
and all that negative stuff on first sight, (but it isn't):  It seems
to me that the big task will be to keep the Munich users and MIS (or
whatever it's called) satisfied so that when it's time to review how
Linux has done, and renew any contracts, they are more than happy to
stay with Linux. There will be bugs, it's different than Windows, and
it's a change. I think NBLUG should make itself known to Munich, to
offer to answer any users' questions the group could.  An added
positive would be the contrast such an offer would be, compared to
what our current "elected" administration is doing to endear us all
to the rest of the world.

Paul