[NBLUG/talk] Debian module install

mrp mrp at sonic.net
Thu May 29 21:25:01 PDT 2003

On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 11:00:49PM -0500, Warren Raquel wrote:
> That's where I was. The install of the module failed. I selected the
> 3c59x module and I got the "Installation failed" message.

Try typing cntl-alt-F2, and that will (probably) get you to the console
with the installation messages.  This might give a more detailed
explanation of what failed during the install.

(This works in the most recent RedHat and Mandrake installs that I've
done, I'm not sure if it'll work during a debian install.  Someone
more familiar with that distro will hopefully correct me if I'm wrong.

  -- Mitch