[NBLUG/talk] Ping, Introduction

Sebastian list at mindling.com
Sat May 31 10:15:01 PDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-05-28 at 21:36, Jeff Hemminger wrote:
> I run Mandrake 9.0 at home, and use the SME Server (customized RedHat
> package) for fun things. I work as a developer ( Python, Java, PHP )and
> use Emacs and Eclipse as my primary development tools.

Welcome, thanks for posting... SME is pretty slick isn't it? Once you
wrap your head around the configuration templates, the possibilities
abound. Are you doing any tape backups on it? I'm just trying the Arkeia
contrib on mine, but it's funky. It won't recognize when I change the
tape on my Travan 10/20 drive, and keeps asking for a new one. :( I
admit that I haven't spent hardly any time diagnosing though...

Welcome again... also check out irc.nblug.org#nblug

--
cheers,
    Sebastian