[NBLUG/talk] Novell to own SuSE

Steve Smith sjs at sonic.net
Tue Nov 4 11:21:01 PST 2003

This goes along with
http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1104-5101690.html.

It makes perfect sense.  Redhat is after the server market
and corprate money, not the mass user base.  I wonder how
this all fits the GPL though...

I thought I was safe from this with SuSE, but maybe not.
Maybe it's time to spin off GeekLinux or something, and in a
way, I guess that's what Mandrake is, right (speaking from a
state of perfect ignorance of course).

All i can say is DANG!

Steve S.