[NBLUG/talk] Dual Itanium 400

Walter Hansen gandalf at sonic.net
Thu Nov 6 21:24:01 PST 2003

Ok. it's a Gateway ALR 7300 GX. I'm missing the dual CPU mounting bracket
and the fans and I'll need a 100mhz dummy processor or another Xeon 400 to
mount with it. The dummy and the real thing go for about the same price on
ebay. I wonder if anyplace in town has some cheap Xeons, probably not as
cheap as ebay though <$20. I wonder if I can just jimmy up a bracket.
Seems to be a rather nice MB though.