[NBLUG/talk] New Linux Jobs [4] with California Digital (acquired VA Linux server)

ME dugan at nblug.org
Thu Nov 13 10:55:02 PST 2003

Hello  LUG list members (and BCC recipients),

I received this message yesterday from someone interrested in hiring
people with Linux experience. The project described looks very interesting
and is rather exciting. I asked the sender for permission to pass thier
message to public lists and just received it.

If you want to blame anyone for this, blame me. (I'm the one that is
passing it on.)

-ME