[NBLUG/talk] Wireless woes.

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Sun Nov 23 11:59:02 PST 2003

I don't use this method any longer but here is my old entry for hermes.conf in
/etc/pcmcia

device "orinoco_cs"
  class "network"
  module "hermes", "orinoco", "orinoco_cs"
# LinkSys WPC11
card "Instant Wireless Network PC Card"
  manfid 0x0274, 0x1613     #Substitute your addresses here
  bind "orinoco_cs"

--
Mark Street, D.C.
Red Hat Certified Engineer