CD-based Linux (was: Re: [NBLUG/talk] OpenOffice 1.1 ISO has arrived...)

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Tue Oct 7 16:42:00 PDT 2003

I recently purchased a 52x burner that really screams..  I am willing to
burn whole stacks of CDs for the purpose of propogating Linux and open
source, provided someone supplies CD-Rs.

Are there businesses that are willing to donate blank CD-Rs to this purpose?

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116