[NBLUG/talk] Finding a file containing a string

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Fri Oct 24 17:08:01 PDT 2003

httpd.conf perhaps?  I've never worked with Interbase but the apache
configuration file seems a likely possibilty.

I usually do things like this with grep.  "grep -R "interbase.so" *.conf" in
/etc should work I think..

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116