[NBLUG/talk] Open Source Java applet for HTML editing

ME dugan at passwall.com
Fri Sep 5 18:36:01 PDT 2003

Ok. "Rah Rah Emacs!"

Seriously, It sounds to me like the users wants to use a web-based editor
that allows users to use a web browser to locate files in their web space,
and edit them in the browser and then save them to the site (cgi kind of
thing.)

If the above is what was the intention, instead consider using webdav and
then let users dav their file off the server to their local machine and
use whatever editor they want. Then they can "dav" the files back up tot
eh web server.