[NBLUG/talk] Install fest: wireless Debian

Robert Hayes rhayes at silcom.com
Fri Sep 26 09:49:01 PDT 2003

Greetings, Earthlings,

I have a Presario laptop with several different 802 PC cards available.
I haven't had any success in getting them to work under Debian (2.4).
Is anyone going to be at the Installfest who has experienced this feat? (Troy:
hint, hint)

If I can get this up and running, I will be able to reclaim ~1GB+ partition
that Win97.5 resides on. It's there only to operate the wireless cards. I'd
like to get rid of it as I've heard it may have some security issues...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,
and,
Good Night.

Robert