[NBLUG/talk] Dual Monitor configuration problem

Dave Rohling dave at cloverstornetta.com
Mon Sep 29 14:55:01 PDT 2003

Rob-Dogg,

	I had a hard time getting mine working. I'll send my config if you
want. It doesn't sound like the same problem. This is what I have.

Section "Device"
        Identifier  "Videocard0"
        Driver      "i810"
        VendorName  "Videocard vendor"
        BoardName   "Intel 810a"
        BusID       "PCI:0:1:0"
EndSection
Section "Device"
        Identifier  "Videocard1"
        Driver      "nvidia"
        VendorName  "NVidia"
        BoardName   "GeForce MX-200"
        BusID       "PCI:1:1:0"
EndSection

	I think I had to try different options till I got it. Scanpci didn't
work well for me. I also had fun with a different kernel, since the driver
is the only way it worked for me, and it is kernel dependent. Dual-monitors
is sooooo fun to configure. ;-)

- Dave