[NBLUG/talk] Flash, Mozilla & Linux

Lincoln Peters sampln at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 15 21:14:41 PDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-15 at 20:28, John F. Kohler wrote:
> I don't know if this helps or not, I have been using Red Hat 9 (with
> kernel updates, and other updates) successfully with Mozilla 1.6 and
> Flash player (version 5, I think),  works ok.
>
> Could it be a Mandrake 9.2 issue?

I don't think so; I've noticed a similar problem with Konqueror and
Flash-based websites under Debian/unstable.  More likely an annoying bug
in the Flash plug-in for Linux (and another reason to hate Flash).

---
Lincoln Peters
<sampln at sbcglobal.net>

broad-mindedness, n:
	The result of flattening high-mindedness out.