[NBLUG/talk] Changed Network

Walter Hansen gandalf at sonic.net
Tue Apr 27 16:19:48 PDT 2004

Yep. That takes me there like a lightning bolt. I should also point out
that the new setup is over a load ballanced adsl and broadband connection.
Both go directly to sonic.net, but outgoing connections could be over
ethior link. There are half a dozen Win boxes that have been functioning
over this for a week now.