[NBLUG/talk] Mounting a Windows remote filesystem

Walter Hansen gandalf at sonic.net
Fri Aug 6 11:40:19 PDT 2004

***** Possible hiring type people do not read this ******

yes, athough the the exact method eludes my memory (smbmount?). I used to
mount the cdrom on my win98 box to a password protected directory on my
apache server. Made it easy to read manga at work and school.

on my breaks and lunch only, okay?

come to think of it I figgured out how to do that when I wanted access to
a manga cd that I had forgotten in my win98 box and set it all up
remotely.