[NBLUG/talk] OpenZaurus and Jeode

Bob Blick bblick at sonic.net
Sat Aug 14 08:33:19 PDT 2004

On 13 Aug 2004 at 21:46, troy wrote:
> > OpenZaurus?
>
> Yep, opera too!  I'm still running oz 3.2.

Hi Troy,

Armed with that promising news, I pressed on. I think one problem I had
was my Z has a newer Sharp rom, so I flashed to the oldest one I could
find, then the jeodcreator ipk worked and I was able to use it after
reflashing to OZ. I wish there was a boot manager.

You got Opera to work? I guess I just need to be persistent. It takes an
awful lot of trial and error with this thing to get anything to work! And the
output from the package manager is never inspiring - tons of error
messages and always ends with "Finished" - sometimes a package
works, sometimes not.

Thanks,

Bob