[NBLUG/talk] fedora core 3

Mark Street mark at oswizards.com
Wed Dec 15 08:47:00 PST 2004

On Wednesday 15 December 2004 00:08, Lincoln Peters wrote:
> In this situation, I think the question becomes:
> Has anyone tried to install Fedora Core 3 and succeeded?  And if so, did
> you do anything unusual to make it work (even without knowing it)?

Yes, I have installed FC3 on 2 laptops, network installations though.  It is
running happily on both.  I downloaded iso's through bittorrent and double
checked my MD5 sums on the iso's.  I am going to give it a go with a CD ROM
install later this week to see what the problem is with CD #2 if there is
one.

--
Mark Street, RHCE
http://www.oswizards.com