[NBLUG/talk] Re: color printer recommendation needed

Jim Bianchi jimbo at sonic.net
Tue Feb 10 20:17:01 PST 2004

	Thanks all for your thoughts. I've decided I'd like to go with an
Epson 1520, mostly because it's a large format printer. I've been looking
on eBay, almost got one there, but gave up bidding when the price went
above $180 -- though it was a new, factory sealed model. No mention of the
"continuous inking' systems though. However, new ink carts were going for
very little.

	The thing is, my neighbor has a windoze machine of some type and
the pix she prints are Really Neat. Even when printed on standard paper,
they turn out very well, and when photo-quality paper is used, wow! I'd
like to have similar results.

--
jimbo at sonic.net       Jim Bianchi   Santa Rosa   California

Remember Flight 93 -- "Let's roll!"