[NBLUG/talk] Network/Route config question

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Fri Feb 13 21:09:01 PST 2004

Absolutely nothing wrong with that.... as long as you remember.

For those that use a laptop it might not be the best bet as we move around
quite a bit and might not have jupiter as our gateway.

It is probably best to define the default gateway for the interface definition
you want to use it with.

--
Mark Street, D.C.
Red Hat Certified Engineer