[NBLUG/talk] Samba connection question

The Micxz an_email at micxz.com
Fri Feb 20 11:28:00 PST 2004

Have you tried "smbclient"? After making a folder, "shared" on the PC?

smbclient -L Blue-Thunder
(assuming Blue-Thunder is listed in you etc/hosts file.)
Or
smbclient -L xx.xx.xx.xx

and smbclient -h of course'

se also:

smbmnt and smbmount

BUT BEWARE OF WRITING TO THESE SHARES especially if your using NTFS on
the windows side' I understand this is not perfected yet'

--
Micxz