[NBLUG/talk] Re: [Balug-talk] Californians can get $$$ from MS in class action settlement

Jed Donnelley jed at nersc.gov
Thu Feb 26 18:10:05 PST 2004

At 11:26 PM 2/24/2004, Bill Kendrick wrote:
>... Join me in reminding California consumers who used
>     Microsoft products between 1995 and 2001 to get up to $100 back
>     without receipts or other verification from the most economically
>     powerful company in the world!"

Before anybody get's too excited, I think it's important to point
out that all you really have the opportunity to get is $100 credit
towards the purchase of future Microsoft software, not cash.

I suggest Mr. Miller investigate this and either correct me or his
Web page - which suggest the possibility of getting back cash:

http://www.innercite.com/~pmiller/antiTrustBill/AntiTrust.html

--Jed http://www.nersc.gov/~jed/