[NBLUG/talk] To: Troy and Andru

hayden hayden at pacific.net
Tue Jul 20 17:19:20 PDT 2004

Troy,  Any idea on were I could  pick up a  256 100pc stick for  less than $130.00?? (the price at my local Staples here in Ukiah). ..arrgggh  Also, would you anticipate that someone there  would have a set of Debian that I could trade for as Eric mentioned in his  reply to my original post? Thank you for the reply.

Andru, Tx for the explanation.  I got stuck on the term 'core' from tldp.org/HowTo.  Reviewing my notes I realize I should have said 'main memory'.  As to chain pulls and ice boxes, I'm old enough (63) to remember both.

Hayden