[NBLUG/talk] Hayden to: Andrew, Troy, Bob and Augie

Bob Blick bblick at sonic.net
Wed Jul 21 18:35:36 PDT 2004

On 21 Jul 2004 at 17:35, hayden wrote:
> Bob Blick: Bob, you threw me something of a curve ball. I should
> explain that I have a rather closelyguarded fund to which I add
> regularly with the goal of purchacing a new highgrade box. At that
> point this one would be used for secondary purposes. But I do
> appreciate the thought.

That's not exactly the point I was trying to make. If your motherboard
has an Intel chipset(or certain others), you will not be able to use
inexpensive memory - it won't work. So before you buy anything, you
must verify your exact chipset with the memory seller to make sure it is
compatible - SDRAM is not universal.

Cheers,

Bob