[NBLUG/talk] Complete sets of CD-ROM's for Debian/testing

Lincoln Peters sampln at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 27 14:24:09 PDT 2004

At least one person at the InstallFest this afternoon expressed interest
in a complete set of Debian/testing ("sarge") CD-ROM's, as he lived in
an area where high-speed Internet connections of all reasonably
affordable kinds are unavailable.  It was not possible to burn a set of
Debian/testing CD's at the InstallFest due to issues with the "jigdo"
application, but I can have CD's available at the August meeting.

I'll make the set available on CD-RW's to anyone interested.  I can
allow people to use them freely at future InstallFests, or I can sell
them for $3.25 for the complete set ($0.25 per disc; to cover the cost
of media) with free upgrades at every InstallFest for as long as the
CD-RW's are usable and I live within driving distance of the
InstallFests.  I can also burn CD's for free for people who bring their
own media.  Contact me privately if you are interested in the set (so I
know how many to burn), and I'll bring them to the August meeting.

---
Lincoln Peters
<sampln at sbcglobal.net>

If a can of Alpo costs 38 cents, would it cost $2.50 in Dog Dollars?