[NBLUG/talk] Mandrake Spreadsheet problem

Cal Herrmann calz at eskimo.com
Wed Jun 9 13:59:17 PDT 2004

I have recently uped one machine from 9.1 to 10.0.  It seems that Mandrake
10.0 doesn't have KSpread, with which I had made some files of data.
I had copied them to a CD before the uping.
1. Neither Gnumeric nor OO.o Calc will read the .ksp files, before or after
copying to my Documents folder.  Permissions seem OK, some other filetypes
from the CD copy open OK.
KSpread, the CD copies won't open (permissions read -r--r--r--).  I had
thought that I could then do another save in Gnumeric format.
The icons are there, but reports: can't open, when clicked.
Ideas, please?  Cal Herrmann