[NBLUG/talk] Dedicated Linux Servers at Sonic.net

micxz micxz at slashdomain.com
Sat May 15 11:22:45 PDT 2004

> You could just SSH in.  --augie

That's a given. SSH is a must for the administrators. I should have
pointed out the I was speaking for a client perspective. Would you like
to teach 100+ clients (Many Windows users) How to login via ssh and
administer DNS and configure they're email alias/users. I'd rather just
give them a control panel login. Probably best to have the least amount
of client interaction (at least in the hosting world).

These packages are great and I'm very happy sonic has finally started to
offering dedicated services. Go Sonic!

--
Micxz