[NBLUG/talk] Dedicated Linux Servers at Sonic.net

micxz micxz at slashdomain.com
Sat May 15 12:23:07 PDT 2004

> I am not sure about the colo rules of engagement, but couldn't you just
> install whatever software for your clients that you needed? If you don't
> like webmin, then just install your panel of choice. Right?
>
> augie.

Yes you can. That is the best part about the dedicated services you can
install what you want when you want.

Large ISP's can get bulk rates on control panel licenses. So allot of
ISP's offer a choice at a competitive rate. I suppose I can't have it
all and I'm sure sonic will catch on to the control panel requests and
will notice the are allot of resellers, design firms, etc that like to
manage and host their own sites with these systems.

You could purchase directly but getting a Control Panel through an ISP
is usually ends up to be a fraction of the price.

--
Micxz