[NBLUG/talk] WiFi Cards for laptop and related.

Mr. Jan Hearthstone hearthstone11 at yahoo.com
Sat May 29 11:25:57 PDT 2004

  Dear people,
  1) I am looking for a suitable,
used/seconhand/reconditioned/refurbished/etc. wireless
PCMCIA card for my Debian based ThinkPad380ED laptop.
  Does any of you have such? Or know of an Internet
place I could get one from?
  2) Where to get an antena(?) that I could boost a
wireless card's reception? What should I know on the
subject?
  3) In general--is there a good source for
used/seconhand/reconditioned/refurbished/etc. PC
parts?
  4)  When IS the next install fest?
  Thank you, sincerely, Mr. Jan Hearthstone.

=====
Modelling the Future:
http://gief.pair.com/hearth/modelearth.html

A penny more: Should we, the people, be sincere about wanting a real peace on Earth, we would spend at least a penny more on active promotion of peace, than what we spend on the military.