[NBLUG/talk] Experience with Artec DVD+/-RW drive?

Cal Herrmann calz at eskimo.com
Fri Oct 22 22:23:55 PDT 2004

Thanks to you both.  I have started now to look around, I suppose you mean
Liteon SOHW-832S, one PriceGrabber review says the single-layer model 812S
can be flash-upgraded to double-layer, Liteon's site has flash upgrades for
windows, with severe warning! Another rev says NEC  2500A better; I see and
external DL version from PC4USA that looks interesting.  Any chance of an
NBLUG meeting on the DV issues for Linux?  Cal