[NBLUG/talk] Linux and LDAP

Steve Johnson gnuguy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 12:29:25 PDT 2004

I want to setup a linux box that will authenticate off of an active
directory server, I believe what I need is LDAP.  I am totaly
unfamilier with ldap, so I am looking for a LDAP/Active Directory
howto, one that lets the linux box act as a client, NOT a server.  I
just want it for authentication so people can log into my linux box
using their active direction account and password.

Anyone have any good resources on how to do this in fedora?

-Steve

--
      "Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment."
                                                   -- Lao-Tzu